Ireland is home to the ‘world’s best hotel’

Michael Kehoe

Follow Michael at @michaelcalling

1. Sandra Stanford says:

Cabra Castle was a fabulous place to stay… the grounds are absolutely gorgeous, everything about it was so wonderful…..thank you, Ireland!!

2. Barbara mMurphy says:

I have had the pleasure of staying a few times, starting in 1975 and last stay in 2008 We just love it there. Hoping to return in the future!

3. Danielle says:

In July, 2010 my brother, his wife and my two daughters stayed at the beautiful Ashford Castle. I very much would love to go back. Talk about wonderful accomendations. The luxury of seeing such beautiful things. The grounds were amazing.
    Thank you for a wonderful experience.
    Danielle from Maryland, USA

4. Theadora Davitt-Cornyn says:

Arrived with family at midnight on Christmas Day – as we were being shown to our rooms, a roast pig had been carried about on a heavy silver platter, while being sung to holiday carols… It was a noisy, joyous, boisterous celebration, with liveried staff mixing in with the guests. Best welcome to Ireland ever!

5. Karen M Coulis says:

Stayed at Ashford Castle in September of 2015. It exceeded everything I had ever heard about it and left an indelible impression of Ireland in my heart. Every detail of the furnishings and accoutrements was spectacular! The staff were especially warm in their care of my sister and I. The food was superb and the dining room enhanced the “fairy tale” experience for us. We really felt like royalty during our visit!

6. Erin Nelson says:

My family and I stayed at Ashford in 1976! It had just opened after a complete refurbishment. Wonderful property!!! Hope to come back again one day!

7. Sheila says:

Have you been to Cabra Castle in Kingscourt, Ireland or Balleseedy Castle in Tralee, Ireland? Now those are amazing hotels!