Irish feel ‘less attractive’ than people from other countries

1. michael ryan says:

Irish women are in my opinion lovely white or not they should never
    look down on themselves i am irish living in new zealand getting on
    in age but i still admire irish girls especially titian or what i mean is
    redheadsl no need to smother with make up rubbish you are all
    beautiful in different ways be proud i love you all.

2. Sondra.Smith57@yahoo.com says:

I would not trade my porcelain skin, flaming green eyes and roaring red tresses for anthing.

3. Sondra says:

White is in! I celebrate ! and i a only 1/2 irish. The rest scottish and english.

4. Matt says:

I love my irish sisters ! Irish women are strong, confident, and resilient ! “Be a leader, not a follower” !!! my mother always taught me. My Irish sisters hold your heads high!! You are truly to most beautiful women in the world!!!

5. Kathleen Bloom says:

I think Irish woman are beautiful ,my mother was Irish and didn’t age as she got older Like many of the Australian woman around her. What you think is what you become, be Proud, leathery tanned skin may look good on younger people but not as you age!! Ask any Aussie 🙂

6. Cris says:

Oh my goodness Beautiful Irish Woman be proud your gorgeous Well Ya wount be getting Sun cancer will Ya now . Society is wicked proper skin care helps the red tones

7. Kathy says:

Gosh I love my Irish skin. It’s fair and translucent and because I have to wear high sun protection I still have soft skin which is not weather beaten and tough like my tanned sisters. I have wrinkles of course as I am not as young as I used to be but I certainly get compliments about my skin and how good I look for my age. So come on my Irish sisters embrace your beauty.

8. elizabeth sherrington says:

I can ,of course only talk from my view point. At my age 60+, i wonder if lack of ‘pride’ in Irish women
    is more down to once prevailling advise given to young girls in Ireland that they shouldn’t ‘get toofond of
    themselves’ ? i know attitudes have changed but I can’t help wondering if throw remarks are still
    over heard by young people which could be too judgemental of themselves ?
    Just a thought ……….