A Victorian house has been put on the market after spending generations under the ownership of one of Irelands most esteemed farming families.
Prumplestown House has been owned by the Wright family for more than a hundred years.
A plaque on the front of the property says it was built in 1837, although work may not have been completed on it until 1856.
The six-bedroom home was owned by the Wright family, who for decades were one of the leading farming families in the country.
The walls of Prumplestown are lined with photos of some of the magnificent beasts reared on the grounds, award winners aplenty.
The home is situated on a massive 298 acres of surrounding land. There are two sections to the property, the main house and a later wing that runs to its side.
The entrance hall opens up with a dining room on the right, which in turn leads into a drawing room with a bow window.
The six bedrooms upstairs all have views of the beautiful walled gardens below.
There are also grass tennis courts and a conservatory that could easily be restored to their former glory.
The house was owned by Wright sisters Shirley and Audrey after it was left to them by their father Alan.
Both sisters have now passed away, and the family have reluctantly decided to sell Prumplestown and bring to an end more than a century of Wright ownership.
The property is up for sale with an asking price of €4.5m.
For more information about the property visit Colliers International.